Please help me

ghostsailor

the beauty of small boats

a wood or steel cradle can be put on a flat bed for hull support, dimensions for bunks will be the tricky part, i suggest two bunks on each side of the cracked keel, sturdy wooden pallet stacks and lots of old rolls of carpet could work, very heavy straps and lots of them for d.o.t.

a simple but very sturdy overhead frame of 4x6's (whatever you can find plans for) can lift the bow so a trlr can back under it, a good block and tackle can be rented or borrowed, the base of the frame needs to be wider than the trlr, the frame will be needed down here as well, i was able to use the tongue jack and wood blocks to slowly roll the trlr out, the reverse can be done with a trlr with no floorboards and a good tongue jack, keel rollers will not be an issue unless you want to somehow strap a board under the boat

these trlr axles are bent and the wheels are all trying to go in slightly different directions, 40+ mph is scary, i need a set of old house or travel trlr axles and wheels, shortened preferably

NateHanson

Sustaining Member
Rob, this boat is far from a rare find. If you're really after a huge project boat, you can find old small glass boats in horrible disrepair for free any day.

It sounds to me that this boat is not worth the trouble, and at any rate, it's certainly not worth bad-mouthing someone over. Just my opinion.

Capt.Rob8129

Member I
I think that I will pass on the whole deal. It all seems like way too much trouble than what it is worth. Good luck fixing your boat, and good luck doing something with the e-23.