V-Berth Mattress for Sale (SOLD)

Erich

Member II
V-berth Mattress: Latex International. Nice Fabric covered with quilted top/bottom. 6' wide at head, 12" wide at foot, 6'6" long, 7" deep. Very comfortable, as new condition, mildew & dust mite resistant, anti-microbial, no water marks. Worth over $500 new, asking $175. In Vancouver, BC area.

MarkA

Please Contact Admin.
I'm interested, but I have a 1978 34-T. I wonder if the shape is similar?

I'll run down to the boat today and measure. But first, does yours have the notch/insert at the head of the berth?

Mike.Gritten

Member III
Erich,

we are interested as well. Why are you selling it? We measured our v-berth and believe that it will fit our 35 mkII. We are located in Vancouver. We live aboard at the False Creek Yacht Club right downtown across from Granville Island.

Erich

Member II
Hi Mark, Mike:

The mattress does have a flat front. The PO added a piece of plywood to bridge the gap & finished the front of it off with one of the "fiddles" from the side of the gap. After we bought the boat, we found we prefered to sleep in the aft cabin. We find the regular cushions a good enough compromise between flexibility and comfort for our guests (can't have them get too comfortable now, can we).
If you are interested send me a private message with your e-mail address. I can e-mail pictures if you wish.
Regards
Erich