Tire Bouchon E38 in Latitude 38

goldenstate

Sustaining Member
Blogs Author
I never ever ever ever wish I was on a romantic sailing adventure off the coast of Mexico with someone I chose, instead of being at home trying to prevent my kids from spending their entire lives playing video games and gritting through Covid insanity.

But if I did wish for such a change (!) I would enjoy the update from the forum's own @MCD Marie of Tire Bouchon in the current issue of Latitude 38 (page 89).

also blogging at

teambouchonsailing.com

Christian Williams

E381 - Los Angeles
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Latitude 38 has more info in it than any yachting magazine ever had. Really successful business model in a business--sailing--not known for that. I think it's the letters and the participation of the readers. And Tire Bouchon.

gabriel

Live free or die hard
I never ever ever ever wish I was on a romantic sailing adventure off the coast of Mexico with someone I chose, instead of being at home trying to prevent my kids from spending their entire lives playing video games and gritting through Covid insanity.

But if I did wish for such a change (!) I would enjoy the update from the forum's own @MCD Marie of Tire Bouchon in the current issue of Latitude 38 (page 89).

also blogging at

teambouchonsailing.com
My wife and I had a romantic “sailing adventure” (more like just a weekend) exactly 9 months ago...in one week we’re expecting our third daughter. Carful what you wish for!