Table upgrade!

Petro206

Member I
Hey everyone! Wanted to share a recent upgrade to our folding table of our 34t.
We’re a bunch of crib fanatics, so we wanted to have a way to have a crib game always on the boat. The solution came in the original teak centerpiece of the folding table, as it’s the perfect size for a board.
Disassembled, and into my CNC machine, then some Epoxy inlay, and VIOLA! Added her name and the Ericson logo for kicks.

Attachments

• BF188D77-2789-4D2B-9B19-F7EE835FF533.jpeg
    BF188D77-2789-4D2B-9B19-F7EE835FF533.jpeg
    264.7 KB · Views: 55

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
We’re a bunch of crib fanatics, so we wanted to have a way to have a crib game always on the boat. The solution came in the original teak centerpiece of the folding table, as it’s the perfect size for a board.
Disassembled, and into my CNC machine, then some Epoxy inlay, and VIOLA! Added her name and the Ericson logo for kicks.
Nice work!
I wish I could have "visited" your CNC-equipped shop before I spent hours and energy on my vent cover project. The logo is a great touch, as well.
Thanks again for a great post!
:egrin:

Loren

Chschaus

"Voila"
Very nice job BTW.

Petro206

Member I
I think you meant Voila':D I'm a little attached to the phrase.
I am a stickler on typos. I honestly knew better, but was so excited to post that one, I wasn't paying attention. Surprised my phone allowed it! Haha. Thanks for the heads up! LOVE your profile image!

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Never having played this, but having a couple of friends that play it by the hour.....
I looked it up. Goodness Gracious! :rolleyes:

This makes helming a typical sailboat race seem simple! :oops: