Strictly Sail '05 - Chicago

gjersvik

Member II
The festivities begin Thursday, February 3, 2005 and will not end until the final bell sounds on Sunday, February 6, 2005. This four-day show features the newest and best the sailing industry has to offer. Don't miss the latest boat designs, the newest sailing gear, accessories and most up to date charter information from more than 250 exhibiting companies from around the globe. More information can be found at:

http://www.sailamerica.com/strictlysail/shows/chicago.asp?show=chicago

Any interest in having a Viking get together (drinks) during this event? :cheers:

Seth

Sustaining Partner
Strictly Sail

For anyone interested, I will be at the show for Saturday and Sunday. I will be spending most of my time with my good friends at the Quantum Sails booth, and also at the Beneteau Yachts booth (specifically with Karma Yachts-the Chicago Beneteau dealer).

I would love to visit with any Ericson folks. If you don't find me at first, leave word for me at any of those booths, and we can hook up!

Have a great holiday all of you!

Good sailing!
Seth

Mindscape

Member III
I'd love to hook up with with any other Ericson owners at this show. I'm going, haven't decided which day so I'm open if we can get something set up.

If we can do it while Seth is there it would be good - he's a wealth of information. We might be able to tempt him with drinks to join us.

scourge

Member II
Strictly Sail-Chicago

My wife and I, and a a bunch of friends will be attending on Saturday.
Hopefully I will be attending the Radar seminar at 10:30. It would be fun
to get together even for a few minutes, a drink or at lunch to touch base.
Let me know, I can give you my cell phone number off-line.

Len Buchanan
s/v WindShadow

Mindscape

Member III
Chicago

Sat. works for me - I'll be there when the show opens. Maybe we can hook up for lunch. Let me know what works for everyone. I'm flexible on this so let me know. Hope to see you there.

tdtrimmer

Member II
Meeting in Chicago

My son and I (E38 and E28 owners) will be at Strictly Sail on Thursday and Friday and are game to join in the festivities. The weekend is pretty crowded to see those OTHER boats.
Tom
s/v Mistress

Mindscape

Member III
Strictly Sail

I'm going to be there Thursday, as early as I can make it, should be close to opening, depending on work. I'm going to try and get there when the show opens on Sat. I'll have a shirt with an Ericson logo on it both days (I've got two, so no jokes about the same shirt for two days). A couple of people from the list at Sailnet have talked about meeting around lunch time on Sat.
Hope we can catch up - let me know if you want to meet somewhere in particular.