Spinnaker for Ericson 29

J. Barthelmass

I have two symmetrical chutes from my E29. I sold the boat about a year ago, but kept the spinnakers at the time. I ended up buying a sportboat (with a sprit), so the symmetricals are not practical for the new boat.

One is average in size and good in condition. I think it's 3/4 ounce, but I'll have to confirm this. It's a good all-around spinnaker. I really like this sail, as it's very forgiving and a good size to learn how to fly a symmetrical. I'd ask $450 (plus whatever shipping) for this chute.

The other is larger, and very nearly brand new. I believe it's 3/4 ounce, but can't be absolutely sure without double-checking. This chute can develop some real power, and flies beautifully. I'd ask $750 (plus shipping) for this one.

Both sails have my old boat's sail number on them, so you'd have to spend some time removing these if you're racing. The smaller one has a very small patch (approx. 2" x 2" shaped like an "L") that was professionally done. The larger one is as close to new as one can get without a trip to the sailmaker.

If you're still looking for one or more spinnakers for your 29, let me know. I'll measure them and send you the information if you're interested.

Wayne Foulds

Measurements for chutes

We are setting up a E28+ for racing. I am interested in your cute measurements.
Cheers,
Wayne

I have two symmetrical chutes from my E29. I sold the boat about a year ago, but kept the spinnakers at the time. I ended up buying a sportboat (with a sprit), so the symmetricals are not practical for the new boat.

One is average in size and good in condition. I think it's 3/4 ounce, but I'll have to confirm this. It's a good all-around spinnaker. I really like this sail, as it's very forgiving and a good size to learn how to fly a symmetrical. I'd ask $450 (plus whatever shipping) for this chute.

The other is larger, and very nearly brand new. I believe it's 3/4 ounce, but can't be absolutely sure without double-checking. This chute can develop some real power, and flies beautifully. I'd ask $750 (plus shipping) for this one.

Both sails have my old boat's sail number on them, so you'd have to spend some time removing these if you're racing. The smaller one has a very small patch (approx. 2" x 2" shaped like an "L") that was professionally done. The larger one is as close to new as one can get without a trip to the sailmaker.

If you're still looking for one or more spinnakers for your 29, let me know. I'll measure them and send you the information if you're interested.

Wayne Foulds

E28+

We are in the process of setting up an E28+ for racing and are looking around for a chute which we need to know the measurements of before considering a purchase.
Regards,
Wayne