Snow in Vancouver - Yikes!

Mike.Gritten

Member III
Wow!

we are looking at the internet and what should appear at our yacht club site - a picture of our VERY snowy boat! I hope someone there has swept the worst of the white stuff away!!

Attachments

• Snow Boat 2.jpg
    Snow Boat 2.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 34

CaptDan

Member III
Wow!

we are looking at the internet and what should appear at our yacht club site - a picture of our VERY snowy boat! I hope someone there has swept the worst of the white stuff away!!

It's interesting to note that 'global warming' isn't limited to specific regions.:egrin: I fear 'Kunu' is similarly attired.:esad:

I suppose the good news is, many of those who've been robbed of white christmas in the past will have recompense this year.:)

Capt Dan G>E35II "Kunu"

footrope

Contributing Partner
Blogs Author
Yikes is right. I made the time to get up to Delta yesterday evening and clear the ice and snow off the boat. There was a report of a sailboat that sank under the weight of its burden of snow and ice yesterday at a La Conner, Washington dock. My boat is still in the yard, but there are the ports that could leak if the ice and snow trapped melt-water on the side decks. Six+ inches on deck, including an ice layer. Ten inches in the cockpit. It was too dark to take pictures.