post no longer show author's signature

jtsai

Member III
Is it me or this is happing to all? I no longer see author's signature at the end of the posted message (boat model, #, location etc.). I have to click on author's name, then couple more clicks to see them.

Alan Gomes

Sustaining Partner
Is it me or this is happing to all? I no longer see author's signature at the end of the posted message (boat model, #, location etc.). I have to click on author's name, then couple more clicks to see them.
I'm seeing yours at the bottom of your post.

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
The "sig line" is filled in by individual site members, and some newer members have to be reminded to do this. I really like this detail because it helps the other members know (hopefully...) enough to give a useful opinion to assist the OP in their quest for info and ideas.

jtsai

Member III
To clarify, I am not seeing author signature in ALL posts. I have not able to find profile setting to turn on/off viewing .sig. See below:

1678721544183.png

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Hmmmm. So there might be a check box in your pref's that needs to be checked - or not?
I just viewed my pref's and can find nothing that would restrict views of my sig line. Now I am more puzzled about your question.
Maybe Sean can check this when he gets some time; he's really busy this week.

Last edited: