Naples Florida Gondola with Bepi.

Bepi

E27 Roxanne
This is the raft up after all.... Every year a good friend of mine flies me to Naples, Florida so I can row gondolas for the Valentine's holiday. If anybody needs a date idea for Valentines or any occassion try La Gondola of Naples, Florida where yours truly, Bepi Veneziano, will row you in a 36 foot gondola using a 13ft oar, singing many songs from Venice, Italy, from now till March 3rd. Felice San Valentino! Gondolafl.com Season ends April 28th.

Bepi

E27 Roxanne
Today, with 15 to 20 mile an hour winds there was no chance for photos but tomorrow, I promise. Until then enjoy this montage of the Second Annual US Gondola Nationals.

Last edited:

Bepi

E27 Roxanne
Ericson sighting? Seems like an older model but in great shape. Anchored on one hook in Naples Bay.20240224_181158.jpg

Bepi

E27 Roxanne
Great, free, and seemingly no time limit, the anchorage in Naples, Fl. (Pop. 20,000) is very nice with lots of nearby shops and restaurants. The three weeks of rowing gondolas went by fast. I forgot that I knew so much about rowing. Imagine everywhere you went, people waving and cheering and singing for you. There is no other career where that happens except for maybe a rock star, but now it's back to normal life, no cheers or adulation. Rowing a gondola is very good for the ego. It was seventy five and sunny nearly everyday in Naples, I even got my tan back. I would recommend everybody visit what I consider to be the nicest town in the United States, Naples, Florida. (during winter!)1000004571.jpg1000004431.jpg