moyermarine.com

Saverio

Member III
Hi Xavier,
Just to let you know: We have received your order no. 23-13903 and is now being processed:

[Order n °. 23-13903] (April 13, 2023)

ProductQuantityPriceWater Pump Backplate Gasket, Oberdorfer 201M3$9.00Oberdorfer Pump Cam Pad Screw with "O" Ring4$31.00Subtotal:$40.00Shipping:$34.20 via USPS - First Class Package Service InternationalTax:$0 .00Payment Method:Credit CardTotal:$74.20

Billing address

Learned
Xavier Raiolo
Via setti 722
San Pietro in Casale
BOLOGNA
Italy
+393775209247
saverio.r@alice.it

Shipping address

Learned
Xavier Raiolo
Via setti 722
San Pietro in Casale
BOLOGNA
Italy
+393775209247

Thank you for using moyermarine.com!

Bolo

Contributing Partner
Saverio, I have a confession to make. When I saw your posting about your troubles with getting parts from Moyer Marine it got my attention because I know Steve through our professional connection. Not engine parts but photography. We are both professional photographers who work mostly in Pennsylvania. Steve’s a photographer first and a helper to his dad Mr Moyer second. I am semi-retired so I still have a hand in the photography business. Also, Steve and I belong to same same church in town and I often see and greet him there! So, when I heard about you not getting your parts I knew something was wrong because the Moyers are honest and reliable people. I sent Steve an email and told him about your problem. He thanked me and said that he’d look into it right away. So, I hope you get your parts soon. This proves again how small of a world we really live in. Ciao!

Saverio

Member III
Thank you so much for your interest, it's been a month now. There are no Universal engine parts in Europe, I have to buy in USA. Hi Bob