Most Common Ericson Models

Joe

Member II
Sunday Morning Ramblings:

I had an old text file (source unknown) and some sundry notes lying around, so I decided to plot them out this morning to see just how common my E25cb really is.

I attach the results -- there is quite a bit of missing data. If anybody can fill in any of the missing bits for any model, I'll be happy to update the little spreadsheet as the data arrives.

Specifically, is there any way to determine how many centerboard, shoal or fixed keels of the various models were produced?

Also, is the line shown as 25-II really the 25+?

Attachments

• HullHistogram.jpg
    HullHistogram.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 95
  • Hulls.jpg
    Hulls.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 114

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
By the 80's, Ericson Yachts, like many other builders had started their hull numbering with "100."
When they put the Olson 34 into production, they reportedly built 39. This was in '88 - '90.
I have #108, or actual hull number 8.

Loren

Frank Langer

1984 Ericson 30+, Nanaimo, BC
Joe,

You might want to do a search on this site, as I think there is other information on number of hulls for each model recorded elsewhere. I seem to recall that what you have listed as the E30 III is more commonly known as the E30+, built until 1987 and the last known hull is #721. Someone else may be able to verify, but if not, you might add that for now to your table.

Frank