Links to other forums ?

Sven

Seglare
Hi Sean,

What is your feeling about links to other forums from EY.org.

I have linked a few times but I don't know if you find that objectionable or not. I certainly don't want to poach your user base and send folks elsewhere if you don't approve.

Thanks,

-Sven

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Hi Sven - sorry for such a late reply - I've had my head down at school all quarter - and just saw this...

The site has links to other Ericson sites - if that's what you're referring to... Did that answer your question, or no?

//sse

Sven

Seglare
Hi Sven - sorry for such a late reply - I've had my head down at school all quarter - and just saw this...

Studying is good :)

The site has links to other Ericson sites - if that's what you're referring to... Did that answer your question, or no?

I just wanted to make sure that you don't mind if I link to the SSCA forum or other sailing forums that have interesting sail-relevant content.

Thanks,

-Sven

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
nothing lasts forever...

I am not Sean...
but the only "problem" I have ever seen is that the links break. Sometimes after a year and sometimes within a matter of days (hours?).
It pays to windrow through your old posts once in a while and renew any broken links that have occurred. Or, if it's just a low rez photo, attach that to your post instead.

Just my .02 worth,
Loren