like new full set sails/covers from ericson 30+

incommunicado

Neil Pryde top of the line dacron Mainsail and 135% genoa w/hanks from Ericson 30+, used lightly only two seasons, Neil Pryde Spanker Cruising chute, used very sparingly. Also have a 1 year old mainsail cover, and a set of brand new winch covers. $2500 for everything. Located in virginia.

clayton

Member III
E30+ Sails

The mainsail dimensions are the same (according to the info listed on Bacon Sails site) with P = 38.50' and E = 12.83'. The foretriangle would be smaller for the E30+ (fractional rig).

Clayton

ED CHADROFF

New Sails For Ericson 30+

ARIEL 10
incommunicado said:
Neil Pryde top of the line dacron Mainsail and 135% genoa w/hanks from Ericson 30+, used lightly only two seasons, Neil Pryde Spanker Cruising chute, used very sparingly. Also have a 1 year old mainsail cover, and a set of brand new winch covers. $2500 for everything. Located in virginia.

Are the sails still available? I have an Ericson 30+ and am looking for a spinnaker and possibly new main and genoa.
My genoa is self furling and is a 150%. Obviously your genoa would need to be converted from hanks and would still be smaller than my present one. Let me know what you think and let's talk further.