January Sailing

TwistedLogic

Member II
This January 9th image is sent with "warm" wishes to all of our Northern friends.
People who are lucky enough to live on the Gulf coast of Florida are lucky enough!

Attachments

• January Sailing.jpg
    January Sailing.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 49

Frank Langer

1984 Ericson 30+, Nanaimo, BC
My wife and I are just heading off this evening for a three to four day sail through the Gulf Islands, British Columbia on our E30+. Weatherman says sunny with cloudy periods, highs of about 8 degrees celsius (about 45 degrees fahrenheit) and lows around the freezing mark and winds of 5 to 15 knots. It will be nice to be on the water again.
Frank

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
This January 9th image is sent with "warm" wishes to all of our Northern friends.
People who are lucky enough to live on the Gulf coast of Florida are lucky enough!

And we'll return those greetings in August when it's a nice 70 degrees here and sunny! :egrin:

//sse

Randy Rutledge

Sustaining Member
My girlfriend and I had a great sail New Year’s Day and have spent the weekend on the boat thus far this year. But she left me yesterday for some foolishness around St Thomas on a Manta 40 for two weeks. Lucky girl, it is cold as stink here this weekend and I am not going to the boat. Well unless there is a good breeze.

Rhynie

Member III
We had a great sail this afternoon on Lake Pontchartrain; temp was about 65 and winds were 15-18. It was just one of those really glorious days to be out.

Brian

Rhynie

Member III
Rhynie made the first race of the Corinthian Winter series on Lake Pontchartrain today; twelve boats registered, 3 spin and 9 non-spin. We did first in the non-spin fleet and third overall. This was the first official race that I have sailed her in, think I'm going to like this old girl!