Grey Tank

Paulo R. Lima

Looking for the part # or any information on the grey tank in a 1981 ericson38 currently using a lectrasan system that is no longer legal in Long Island Sound.:confused: Currently there is NO grey tank

Glyn Judson

Tank identification.

Paulo, The Ronco part number should be molded into the tank somewhere on the top. Ronco, 714.259.1385 are alive and well here in SoCal. They were the OEM for Ericson and still have all the patterns. I've had several holding tanks made by them and was pleased each time. Draw an isometric sketch showing the location and size of the fittings you want, fax it to them and they will make one exactly to your specs, that's what I've done twice. Consider adding a 4 or 6" inspection plate in the top, making cleaning out with a garden hose if needed, that much easier. Best of luck, Glyn Judson, E31 hull #55, Marina del Rey CA

Paulo R. Lima

Paulo, The Ronco part number should be molded into the tank somewhere on the top. Ronco, 714.259.1385 are alive and well here in SoCal. They were the OEM for Ericson and still have all the patterns. I've had several holding tanks made by them and was pleased each time. Draw an isometric sketch showing the location and size of the fittings you want, fax it to them and they will make one exactly to your specs, that's what I've done twice. Consider adding a 4 or 6" inspection plate in the top, making cleaning out with a garden hose if needed, that much easier. Best of luck, Glyn Judson, E31 hull #55, Marina del Rey CA

Thanks for the info called ronco got all info and placed an order they were the orig. makers of the tank they had prints and even a little bit of history. Now the next project is going to be the installation.
Thanks again for the help!!!
Paul:):):)

Glyn Judson

Your new tank.

Paulo, It won't make any difference to you given that you're not replacing a leaking one but today Ronco now molds their tank walls twice as thick as when they originally supplied to Ericson way back when. Te two of the tanks they made for me had developed cracks from the bottom outlet fitting. The nasty leak streaming out and onto the cabin sole was all the clue I needed to replace mine. Now on our present boat I probably won't ever have to worry about that again, nor will you. I'm glad it all worked out for you. Cheers, Glyn