FS: 12vdc Red Panel Indicator Lights

Cory B

Sustaining Member
These are the same as the ones Ericson installed in our 1984 35. I have five brand new ones unused. They are labeled "Silico 14V 1/w Mexico", red lights, the cut-out size is 5/16", have 6 inch leads, and have a metal bezel.

I rediscovered them in our basement a few days ago. I had a hard time tracking these down originally, so hopefully they can help someone out. I'd like $20 for the 5 of them - which I believe is less than I paid for them. I'll take care of the shipping. PM me if you are interested.

Attachments

• IndicatorLights.JPG
    IndicatorLights.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:

Cory B

Sustaining Member
Sold!

When I get a chance I'll see if I can dig up where I bought them from originally to make other peoples lives easier.

Cory B

Sustaining Member
Other Sources

Someone PM'd me asking where I got these from originally, and I said I'd see if I still had the info somewhere, and post it here.

Well, I utterly failed to figure out where I got them from. I ordered them about 2 years ago from some obscure online electronics outfit that I had never heard of before.

In any case, I do recall that Radioshack had some that will fit the same cut-out size and were quite affordable, but they look entirely different. They were even in stock at the local store.

mherrcat

Contributing Partner
I bought these lights from Cory and found the following on the web. The manufacturer appears to be Sorensen Lighted Controls (SoliCo) and the model appears to be 21:

http://www.solico.com/prodsolround.shtml

I also found the following from Custom Marine Services; part #11-3110R125 ("R" for "red", "A" for "amber", "G" for "green"):

http://www.cmsquick.com/prod_11_LED_01.html

Don't know if either sells small quantities on a retail level, but the Sorensen site lists a variety of distributors.

They come in different voltages. The ones I got from Cory are 14V, the ones that are originally in the panel I believe are 28V. Only difference would be the 28V light would be half as bright and probably last twice as long...

Cory B

Sustaining Member
Our originals were marked 14V. Maybe thats why so many of ours were burnt out. :)

I think the cms link mark has is where I got mine from originally. At the time they had a minimum order of a dozen.

Last edited: