From Morro Bay to Monterey ?

our38

Member II
Guest Dock visit

Right now we are in Breakwater Cove Marina at the guest dock. We'd be happy to have you stop by for a visit as long as you give us some advance notice so we can air out the head if I've been working on my new hobby, or just clean up if we've been doing other chores.

-Sven

Sven, Nancy, would mid day today be too soon? I could bring a mask and gloves, if you would like a hand working on your new hobby. I also have a truck full of tools, in the event there is a tool you don't have and could really use. I'll also drop off the guest passes, in the event that your desire to visit the aquarium doesn't quite sync with your hosts availability; we'll arrange to get them back before you leave the area. Since you don't have a direct email, here is my contact information: jdboles@pacbell.net , 408-828-0543 . Let us know if there is anything we can do for you while you are in the area.

our38

Member II
Senta II in Monterey

Anny and I had the pleasure of meeting Nancy and Sven, and to be invited aboard Senta II while they are here in Monterey. They have done a wonderful job with Senta II, and she is absolutely beautiful. I can only hope that when our E38, Forever Young, is fully outfitted, that she is as impressive as Senta II.

All I have to do now is finish remodeling the house, then convince Anny that cruising on Forever Young is a really great idea. I’m trying to slowly get rid of STUFF, and I keep telling Anny that if it doesn’t fit on a boat, we don’t need it. I caught her saying that just the other day, so I think I may be making progress.

Nancy and Sven, you are the envy of everyone that has the dream to sail away to distant places, making new friends wherever you go , and you are an inspiration to us all.

Sven

Seglare
Anny and I had the pleasure of meeting Nancy and Sven, and to be invited aboard Senta II while they are here in Monterey.

It was our pleasure ! You are being much too kind or we've managed to hide the maintenance imperfections well enough :egrin:

We'll see you in a day or two.

-Sven