Guest viewing is limited
  • Untitled Document

Join us on May 31st, 7pm EDT

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

May Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Ericson Logo ball caps

Tom Metzger

Sustaining Partner
I have someone in my extended family with an embroidery machine that can put logos on hats. She does it on a part time professional basis.

If there is sufficient interest she would be happy to make them up for us, but she can't deal with us on an individual basis. I would have to be the middle man and would send them out at my cost. I assume that cost would be approximately $20 including shipping for one, with a deduct for shipping with multiple hat orders.

I would like to know how much interest there is in these hats. Also preferred colors.

Also, if someone has the logo in a format suitable for embroidery machines it would save a setup charge.

Mark F

Contributing Partner
Blogs Author
Hi Tom,

I would be interested in black cap, white logo. Tan cap, red logo. I like the style of cap that Morgan(I think it was morgan) used - low profile not the poofed up front style. Thanks!

Rick R.

Contributing Partner
Tom, count me in for two. I want to put a signature on the back, "Only a sailor knows why.......":rolleyes:

scourge

Member II
Again,
I seem to be a day late and dollar short. A while ago I asked if anyone knew how to contact Morgan, as he was the person that 'had the hats'. I even tried getting ahold
of 'Cruising Outpost' for them them forward my email to Morgan, asking if he had the Ericson logo or not so that I could take over the hats.
IF someone is getting hats, and the offer is still available, I would like a couple. Blue with white logo and khaki/cactus with blue logo.
We used to get Adams Caps, they were great.
Please respond/let me know if the hat offer is still available.
ON a side note, I have sold my Ericson 32. My wife and I went over to the 'dark side' and bought a 1989 Jefferson 37 Sundeck. With the growing number of grandkids, it is a much easier boat to get all of the family on. I listed my Ericson, the Monday after labor day, it went up on Yachtworld on the Wednesday and on Friday, I took a down payment and cashed out on Saturday.
We are not totally getting out of sailing however. A very good friend of mine that no longer sails, had a 20' Balboa, which he had given to there daughter. She gave me the boat, so we still have a daysailer to mess around in. I will keep up with the Ericson (lurking).

Again, if anyone knows or is handling hats, I would like two. I loved the boat and the logo is great.

Len Buchanan
scourge32@gmail.com