Ericson Cruise on Lake Erie

rossa1

Hi there all Ericson owners on Lake Erie. At Edgewater Yacht Club (EYC) there are at least 6 Ericsons' of various vintages and types. We are organizing a cruising association with other Lake Erie clubs. If you would like to get in on the fun please drop me an email and we can chat about the ideas that we have and how we can all get together
Tony and Denise

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Have a Good One!

Hope you guys are having a great summer - I grew up sailing on America's 'North Coast'! :cool:

//sse (originally from Chagrin Falls)

Greg Arnold

I have an Ericson 30+ at LYC in Cleveland. Would be interested in hearing about any organized activities or trips.
Thanks, Greg

spencer

Member II
I have an Ericson 38 which I keep in Cleveland at E-55th st. marina. I know of one other Eticson at Forest City yc. I to would like to know more about other Ericson owners on the lake and about a cruise/rondevous next year. thanks Spencer

Ken Haneline

Member II
Lake Erie

We are currently at Spitzer Marina in Lorain, but looking to move to Lakeside Yacht Club over the winter. We would love to participate in a cruise in the summer of '07. This summer was too busy for a cruise. East and West boats on Lake Erie could plan a meeting at Cedar Point or Put-In-Bay. Any ideas?

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Pictures, please...

Pictures, please! We're going to be putting together some 'Regional Ericson' pages on next rev of the site - so I need images! How about some 'North Coast Rendezvous' images, eh??

:egrin:

//sse