Ericson 38-200 for sale

Saverio

Member III
Hello, I have owned a 38 200 from 1987 for 3 years, in Italy we are 2, I am very satisfied with the boat, I am so sorry that you are selling it. Sincerely. Xavier

William K

We are selling our much-loved Double Vision, a 1987 38-200 that we have owned and sailed in North Carolina for 18 years. Photos and details can be found on here: https://tinyurl.com/ericson38forsale. You can contact me thru sailboatowners.com or this forum for additional info.

Dave
Dave, I've been looking for an E-38 and I can't believe my bad luck - I was literally just a few miles from Bellhaven last week. I live in CA and just got back. May I ask how old are the photos in your ad on the SailboatOwners site, what year is your Yanmar and how many hours on your engine, what condition is the fuel tank, and what little things does the boat need? I see you have a bimini but I can't tell from the photo - is there is a dodger? We can email offline from this site, I'm at williamkoontz@duck.com Thanks.

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Boat is right. Price is right. Perfect boat for us, about ten or fifteen years ago...!
Someone is getting a good deal. Even with shipping it would be worth moving it to the west coast, IMHO.

Last edited: