Ericson 29

Charybdis

Must finally part with my 1976 Ericson 29 due to my age and physical condition. I have enjoyed sailing her in the northeast on Raritan Bay with occasional coastal voyages every summer for the last 25 years. The boat, sails, hardware and inboard engine have all been well maintained and are in good condition with a full complement of newer sails; 150% genos, 80% heavy duty jib, asymmetrical spinnaker and double reefed main, a rebuilt Atomic 4 engine, depth and speed meters, wheel steering, and all line controlable from the cockpit. Extra features include; Schaefer roller furling for head sails, UK dousing sock for spinnaker, stainless steel framed bimini, two anchors with rodes, manual windlass, Barlow #24 self-tailing primary winches, GPS and VHF, wiring and outlets for 30 amp shore power. The boat has been hauled out and stored at the end of every season at a local marina. I would like to know what other Ericson owners feel is a fair price and
image4-jpeg.44271
whether i should place on the market now while she is still in the water or wait until she is on the hard in the spring of 2023.

Attachments

• image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    298.1 KB · Views: 63