Ericson 27 'Roxanne' For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

soarbooks

ERICSON 27 SAILBOAT FOR SALE
Turn-key boat. Not a project boat. Maintained by an aviation professional owner to a very high standard. Dry, tight, clean, and ready for immediate sailing; she has been a fresh-water, Lake Superior boat since she was brand new back in 1978. 4-cylinder 28HP Atomic 4 engine + perfectly matched Indigo 3-blade prop = she goes like a torpedo boat when under power.

CONTACT Information:
8-page .pdf photo album available.
Bob Wander Email: soarbooks@aol.com
Cell: 763 498-4403 Boat located Bayfield, Wisconsin.
In plain language, I am interested in selling this very good boat. If you are interested in buying a very good boat, then let’s talk. And if you are not interested in buying, then I hope that you at least enjoy the photos!

EXTERIOR / SAILING Details:
Pro-Furl roller furling jib. Mainsail and Jib (approximately a 120-130 jib). All lines lead to cockpit - ideal for single-handed sailing, day or night. Lazy Jacks. Self-tailing right-sized Lewmar jib winches located within easy reach if the helmsman. Edson wheel steering & emergency tiller.
Mainsail features end-boom sheeting with traveler and jibsheet within easy reach of the helmsman. IDEAL for single-handed sailing. Tacking, gybing, or reefing this vessel requires only one person. Dodger and matching sail covers (dark green Sunbrella).
KiwiGrip non-skid surfaces in 2009. Rebuilt brass Ritchie binnacle compass in excellent condition.
Two deep-cycle marine batteries new in 2009. Marine self-regulating battery charger.
Pur-r-r-r-r-rfectly tuned Atomic Four with 3-stage fuel filtration and with Sierra water trap. Starts easily, runs perfectly. Oil pressure, water temp, ammeter, fuel level gauges all in working order.
Danforth-type anchor and rode. Gate braces on the gate stanchions. Manual Whale Gusher bilge pump.

INTERIOR Details:
All interior upholstered cushions are in excellent condition (saloon berths and settees, V-berth, quarterberth).
5 berths in all. Enclosed head with sink, toilet, holding tank, and ventilating port.
Well-designed galley with 2-burner Swedish Origo stainless steel stove, icebox, cutting board, and good storage.
Teak trim interior in the saloon and V-berth is bright and cheerful. Headroom in the saloon is six feet and 3/4 inch (72 3/4 inches).
Dining table seats four very comfortably; folds up against bulkhead when not in use. This leaves the saloon sole clear for yoga or for calisthenics! Multiple storage spaces are provided in the saloon, as is a hanging locker.
Excellent ventilation is provided by the companionway opening, by two overhead opening hatches fore and aft, and by the opening portlight in the enclosed head. A solar-powered ventilator is installed on the hatch above the saloon.
VHF ship radio. Electric bilge pump (new in 2009; I have never needed it!).
Re-bedded portlights keep this boat very dry.
Water tank, holding tank, and fuel tank all in very good condition

REASON For Selling:
I have bought a larger and more expen$ive sailboat!! I only hope the new boat has the same good nature that Roxanne has. I love Roxanne and have spent many hours in making her 'right'. You will love her too!

EXTRAS:
Winter storage cradle also available at less-than-replacement cost; inquire.
-End

Attachments

• IMG_1326.jpg
    IMG_1326.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 1,305
  • IMG_1332.jpg
    IMG_1332.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_1345.jpg
    IMG_1345.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 289
  • mastheadcrop.jpg