E33RH owners manual

CSMcKillip

Does anyone have the owners manual for the 33? I have downloaded the manuals for the 32, 34 and 35 and am going to look over any material that is common with all of the Ericson line. I would think that almost all of the wiring is standard, color coded, ect. Any help would be fantastic.

Rocinante33

Contributing Partner
Chris,

I am not sure that a manual, per se, exists for the E-33. There may be a wiring chart (not a manual, more like a blueprint), however, that shows the wire color coding you are looking for.

Have you checked through all the documents section on this site? I seem to recall seeing that there. Also look at the owners projects section. It may be there with the instructions on the re-wiring of the starter solenoid.

Keith

P.S. Be sure to look at the E-33 owners bulletin in the Docs section when it is time for adjusting or tuning your rigging

Rocinante33

Contributing Partner
Chris,

I just checked and the wiring diagram is in the owner's projects section, as I thought. See the project titled "Universal Engine Mods," by Tom Metzger. It has the color coding list included. His boat is not the E-33, but his diagram is identical to the wiring on my boat which is the next hull made after yours. Yours should be the same, too.

Keith