E30 (Under Sail) Image Needed for Publication -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Attn E30 Owners:

I've been contacted by a sailing publication who is seeking a nice image of an E30 under sail - one that really shows off the boat. So - I need a clean, high res image that has pretty good color (not washed out) that will really sell the boat.

Anyone have one? If so, please contact me - and let's do it!

Thanks,
//sse

Sean Engle

Administrator
Founder
E30-1 Images - Specifically a 68' ...if possible... + Gallery Link Sent Yesterday...

The word from Sailing Magazine:

E1 1968 to 1970! We are looking a three designs launched the same year as SAILING 1968, for our anniversary!

So, if there are any E30-1 owners out there from this vintage, and you have some great photos of your boat under sail, could you please shoot me a note.

Also - someone yesterday sent me a link to a Photo Bucket (I think) gallery - with their E30 in it. I saw this link in my email on my phone, but when I pulled all my mail down later that evening, it's no where to be found! So - whoever that was, please resend me the link (regardless if your boat is a 30-1, 30-2 or 30+).....

Thanks,
//sse

Last edited:

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
Hi Sean,

I have some photos of my old dock neighbor John's 1970 E-30 "Gypsy Woman" I took sailing down the Palos Verdes Peninsula in March 2009. John sailed that boat up to Puget Sound two years in a row from San Pedro, CA. I believe he and the boat are in Port Ludlow, WA now. Sorry I don't remember John's last name. He was never much into the internet, and I am not sure he ever looked at the Ericson site, but I know he would not mind if you used any of these photos I took.

Need your e-mail address to send you a zipped file of all. These two are the best I think. Maybe you can just use these.

Beam Winds

Attachments

• 1970 E-30 "Gypsy Woman".jpg
    1970 E-30 "Gypsy Woman".jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 59
  • E-30 A.jpg
    E-30 A.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

Dave N

Member III
Here is one, I don't remember where i got it....

Attachments

• ericson_30-1_photo.jpg
    ericson_30-1_photo.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 103

Sean Engle

Administrator
Founder
Images Sent!

Thanks everyone - I've forwarded the images to Sailing Magazine - we'll see what happens!

//sse

Status
Not open for further replies.