E29 for sale

westcoastcat

Member II
I bought another boat so am selling my E29, just too small for a family of six with the dog. The boat is a 1972 with an A4 engine, I am selling cheap because while I purchased a ton of new parts for it I no longer have the time to install it all; also do not want to pay for two slip fees while I do the work

This is my E29, new ball bearing mast head sheaves, new exit blocks installed, New Garhauer deck organizers, new Harken self-tailing cabin top winches, new Spinlock rope clutches, rebuilt oversize sheet winches, ( the existing sheet winches I was going to move aft for spinnaker winches ), all need to be installed. New running rigging - all new halyards (4), mainsheet, furling line, new mainsheet blocks, rigid boom vang and line installed. Have a pedestal wheel set-up with brand new in the box pedestal guard and mount, that I was going to install. Interior does have new cushions in the cabin, new two burner propane stove w/ glass cover - not installed, Magma Newport bbq., new lifelines, new electronic ignition for the A4 engine, some of this still needs to be installed. I also have installed two new batteries, and was in the process of installing an AC panel and new DC panel, also have new Pro Mariner battery charger. Probably a bunch more stuff that I have forgotten. This was to be the summer project but now with the new boat it will not have the time or inclination.

I do have a spinnaker pole but not on the boat, also have a cruising or asymmetrical spinnaker with an ATN ( they are the best ) sock.

Has a 110 and a 150 headsail, the 150 is on the furler now. Also has a tiller pilot, never used it

To be perfect needs - paint, I'm not wild about the blue ( if I was going to keep it I would sail it this season the haul out and paint topsides and bottom ), also mainsail is not a full batten and does not have a leechline, I would put in both if I was trying to race.

$5400.00 as is, $7800.00 with all the parts not yet installed included and an extra $450.00 for the asymetrical spinnaker and sock.

WestCoastCat

Attachments

• pic 002.jpg
    pic 002.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 107
  • P4280007.jpg
    P4280007.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 107
  • P4280009.jpg
    P4280009.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 90
  • P4280012.jpg
    P4280012.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 89
  • P4280013.jpg
    P4280013.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:

elixirpdx

Interested, Available?

Hey I saw your listing awile back. Did not have the time to follow up. Still available?

My email, fgplawpc@hotmail.com

cell 503 318 1013

I have an E27. I think I might like to move up. Mine is Diesel yours is gas?

Give me a call.

Frank Patrick