E26 for Sale - Moving Up

rwpajak

Member I
My 1987 E26 has been on Lake Champlain since new. Its been a great boat and quite fast but we're moving on to a little bigger boat. Well maintained, lots of new items added - DSC VHF Radio, GPS, Stereo CD, bigger waste tank, Lightning ground, dripless packing, AC power, etc.

:esad:

rwpajak

Member I
E26 For Sale

Nate,
I am listing it for $21,245, exactly what the avg retail per BUC specifies. And I think its worth every penny! Unfortunately, buyers always want a bargain, so I am open for offers.

ADSHRIV

Member I
E26

My 1987 E26 has been on Lake Champlain since new. Its been a great boat and quite fast but we're moving on to a little bigger boat. Well maintained, lots of new items added - DSC VHF Radio, GPS, Stereo CD, bigger waste tank, Lightning ground, dripless packing, AC power, etc.

:esad:

Please send pics and detailed information to ADSHRIV@VERIZON.NET

Thanks

Art S

rwpajak

Member I
Reply to Tom M

Tom,
No its not in McNeil Cove, but at Champlain Bridge Marina. Do you have a boat on Champlain?

Tom Metzger

Sustaining Partner
I've been at Willsboro Bay Marina since 1980. I have never been to your marina, but have anchored under the south end of the bridge by the park several times.

There has been an E-26 in McNeil Cove, where the Essex ferry docks, for years, but I have never met the owner.

rwpajak

Member I
Ericsons at Wilsboro Bay

Tom,
We were at Wilsboro a couple nites this summer and walked the docks. I'm sure we saw your boat. That's a great marina!
We met the couple that owns the E26 in McNeil Cove once when they were at Westport but I can't remember their names or the boat name.:esad: