e 35 mast boom spin pole

gwas02

have a mast, a boom, and spin. pole from an ericson 35 for sale.It is a double spreader rig with all of the rigging,winches,fittings,etc. no roller furl but have a lot of extra stainless rigging to go with.Also a complete pedestal steering system that I will remove from the boat for you.My boats interior was completely gutted by fire (mast was not up) and I am trying to recover some of the money i have spent on this boat -not trying to get it all back but some,so I am not giving this stuff away.reasonable offers will be considered.I am in south florida so shipping will probably need to be thought of .

gwas02

thanks for the sympathy

Sorry about your loss.
i live up a canal with 2 fixed bridges anyway so the mast is always down.As i am going to be doing this job for 5? more years i have decided to make it a floating condo with outboard motor and aft stateroom where the engine was used to being.I hope to find another 35 or larger when i am ready to move on from here.In the meantime i just got an e 23-2 that is in great shape -just needs a rig and sails- so i will be able to motor past the bridges and raise the mast-something i couldt do with the 35-happy day!!

gwas02

what year?

What year?
I really dont know.Its an older boat I bought it from a boat yard where it had been passed around - sold to 3 different guys who never paid.It had been taken by the yard for no payment of storage and I never got more than a bill of sale.I have been rehabing it while living aboard for the past 5 years and will get title when it is needed(work for my marina)I think i need to sand down the transome area to get the nos.or get title as a homebuilt -can be done in fl.

gwas02

prices

How about sails?
engine?
you have some prices in mine?

ml
I thought $2500 for the rig was reasonable-and $800? for the pedestal system.No sails-has a universal(atomic?)4 in it that ran like a timex when I put it in 5 years ago but it hasnt been stated cince so i wont trust it enough to sell