E-27 increased sleeping room

Afrakes

Sustaining Member
I know that this topic has been covered in the past. I believe the hacking makes it impossible to pull anything out of the archives. Need recommendations to expand settee sleeping room. Have some of my own ideas would be interested in others. Thanks. Al Frakes Port Kent, NY

kari

Member III
There were some posts where the table could be dropped into place between the settees making one big sleeping area . . . maybe some others could point the way finding that info/pictures?

Mark F

Contributing Partner
Blogs Author
H Al,

There are some photos and descriptions of what I did on Lotus Flower (E27) http://www.ericsonyachts.org/infoexchange/album.php?albumid=103

It is a bit of work, building a new salon table, cutting and hinging the settee cushion rails and making cushions to fill the area.

It has worked well and there is the bonus of a cockpit table.

It seems the Album area of the web site is fine after Sean's efforts to repair the damage, thanks again Sean!!

Afrakes

Sustaining Member
Storage

Mark: Very nice. I take it that it all resides in the v-berth when underway. I'd need to leave the drop down salon table in place. But that method could work out fine. Thanks. Al Frakes, Port Kent, NY