cushions

I'm going to get the back cushion redone with new fabric; Model E23 1975, I took the screws out from the top, however, it is still stuck on the ends; any tricks, I'm afraid to pull very hard; what's holding the backs?
I also been trying to put pictures of The Red Witch on the site; I'm still trying to figure out how to reduce the size of the pictures from my kodak easyshare.
Tom

sleather

Sustaining Member
Red Witch Photos!

Hey Tom, The backs are held on by ~6 S.S. screws hidden in the pleats(nasty little devils to find). If it doesn't come away there's a few more to find. There's no adhesive or anything. I'm thinking of using Velcro and creating additional storage cubbies behind the backs. Never "too much" storage on a 23' boat!

On the photo issue(OK!) save your "good" photos as something else(E-23 folder?). Your "photo editor" should have an "edit size" function (600 X 800 picsels MAX). By reducing the size "most" digital photos will be small enough(kb's) to post. Good Luck, the first one's the hardest!

Mark F

Contributing Partner
Blogs Author
I posted some photos of cut-outs for storage I did on my 23 mk1. Use the search tab and search "E-29 adding cubbie holes behind seat backs".

Sean, it seems when I post photos I don't have to re-size them anymore. Did you change something? If so THANKS! If not THANKS!