Guest viewing is limited
  • Untitled Document

Join us on May 31st, 7pm EDT

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

May Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

curtain maker wanted

stpvette

stpvette
Curtains issue

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->I see that there are many choices to do it your self. But to have the same look and feel as the OEM, but a better cloth, does anyone know of someone that will do it to fit my '77 E-27'

raslocum

Member I
curtain maker

My parents own a "for the trade" workroom in Richardson Texas. They produce One of a kind Window treatments and bedding for Interior designers in the Dallas area. They are also avid sailors. In fact there's now 3 Ericsons in our family. Shoot me an email if you'd like the number. I have no idea what their fees are, but their work is first rate.

Seth

Sustaining Partner
Marine canvas shops

There are many of these around-most of which will do a great job for you!
S

rgoff

Member III
I had mine done a couple of years ago at a small Southern California curtain shop. Expect "sticker shock". :)

Also finding "slides" that fit the existing track might be a problem. Ones that do might require sewing them on by hand, thereby increasing the curtain cost.

Jayster

Curtains I say...

You may want to check the, eee gads, Catalina website. They sell curtains with and w/o hardware. I have looked into them for my E-32 and the C-30's should fit. The price seemed very fair.

jayster