Ceoa

RayS

Member I
Hello out there,
I was one of the original members of this group, but I have not been around in the Summer for some years.
I have a banner with the Ericson logo on it that belongs to the club. I would like to give it to someone who is active and maybe get involved again this Summer if we stay in the Bay area.

Ray Stevens
Greenbelt MD

ted_reshetiloff

Contributing Partner
We have had a raft up the past two summers. my guess is we'll do it again this year. We are sailing Escape Plan to New England for a 2 week cruise in July but should be around most of the summer.

Emerald

As Ted and others are aware, we've slowly been doing more and more CEOA activities. I had organized 4 gatherings oriented around the Annapolis Sailboat show. Last year I was not able to do this, which is too bad as we would have had 5 consecutive years. I would say this has been a fun event worth pursuing in addition to a raft-up again.

I am in the loop with SpinSheet for club notes and activities. I have recently received a call for submissions. Generally we have the first week or so of the month to get items in for print for the next issue.

It would seem that we are at a good juncture to get some plans in place for at least one raft-up and another fall event. Thoughts from others? Anyone want to throw out some dates? Late June had worked last year for many.