CEOA (Chesapeake Ericson Owners Assoc)

Strats43

Member I
Hi all,
Im trying to figure out what interest there is ( if any) to bring the CEOA back to life. I think from the list of people I've been sent there are enough owners to support it and spring is right around the corner. So lets get together and bring this assoc. back to life! :egrin:

raleighm

Member II
Chesapeake Ericson Owners Assoc.

I would be very interested in seeing more activity form Chesapeake owners. I sail my E27 in the southern bay and would enjoy intereaction with otheres in the area.

Raleigh
"Second Wind"

sailingdeacon

Member III
I might be able to make a raft up.

I'm from the Pamlico Sound, NC but will be up that way in June. Might be able to meet up with a group there. E34.

ted_reshetiloff

Contributing Partner
I just purchased an e-38-200 and will be keeping it in the Annapolis area. Im sure my wife and I could make a raft up this summer...

Chris Miller

Sustaining Member
We'll be there, too!

We'll email you, but would love to meet up with everyone. We've got a 1988 38-200 "Sequoia" down in Solomons.
Chris

Razz

Member I
Count me in!

I'm up on the Potomac and a day's sail from Lookout Point. It looks like a pretty good response so far!

BobB

Member II
I'm interested

I sure would be interested. My boat Mariposa (1974 E27) is docked in Rock Creek, off of the Patapsco, at the beginning of Baltimore Harbor.

Bob

Emerald

Does anyone know if progress has been made on this?

Thanks

David
Independence 31
Emerald

(Annapolis, MD)