asymmetrical spinnaker wanted

Mark F

Contributing Partner
Blogs Author
I'm looking for an asymmetrical spinnaker for an E27 (regular rig). Anyone have one they would like to part with?

Thanks.

SAM

"Nauti Jo"
Spinnaker for sale

Mark,

I listed a "like new" North asymmetrical spinnaker for sale on this site back on 10-16-08 under the name of Sam.

It is currently at a very reputable consignment shop that has a site that will let you verify the condition.

They have it listed at $1,095 but I will sell it direct to someone for $900.00 plus shipping if you are interested.

It came with my Ericson 28 when I bought her and I have never used it. From the condition of the sail no one else seems to have used it either!

Take a look at my listing and give me a call if you think you might be interested.

Good luck,
Sam
443 392 2245

Last edited:

Mark F

Contributing Partner
Blogs Author
Thanks Sam. But it looks like it is too big. I need a luff of 31' +/-.

I am still looking.

rod sanburn

Member II
Spinnacker

Mark

I have a spinnacker from a E-29, I would sell. Its in very good shape. If you are still interested let me know. I will send you size info and pic's.

Its a Sobstad, w/ a older chute and bag. Its very Irish ,orange green white. Its looks like new. I just got it out in the house to inspect it. (I will try to measure it ,but we are having nastly weather, I could try in the house. I will take $400.00 for the sail bag and chute.
Rod

WhiteNoise

Member III
Rod

I sent you a Private Message. I am interested in finding out more about your spinnaker. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Mark F

Contributing Partner
Blogs Author
Hi Rod,

Is it an asymmetrical? Let me know if you get a chance to measure it and please measure all three sides. I've had two people measure the leech thinking it was the luff :). I'm looking for a 31' luff.

Thanks

rod sanburn

Member II
Sobstad

Mark,
Its asymmetrical, it could be used as a drifter or asym-spinnacker? The sail has red and green trim on edges like most spinnackers etc. Head to clew = green trim 30+ft., red trim 35ft + or -, foot 24ft = or -, from the center of the foot to head 35 ft + or -. Its hard to measure in my small house. The pic's might be helpful.

Attachments

• P1010009.jpg
    P1010009.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 50
  • P1010011.jpg
    P1010011.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 45
  • P1010012.jpg
    P1010012.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 44
  • P1010014.jpg
    P1010014.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 50
  • P1010015.jpg
    P1010015.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 49

Mark F

Contributing Partner
Blogs Author
Hi Rod. Thanks for measuring. It looks like it is too big for me. I hope it works for Chris.