Aluminum Fuel tank manufacturer on West Coast

bigd14

Contributing Partner
Blogs Author
Does anyone know of an aluminum fuel tank manufacturer on the west coast? Web searches only seem to turn up stuff on the opposite side of the country. Shipping from east coast is a bit costly, our local chandlery does not have a supplier right now, West Marine charges an arm and a leg, and I don't know of any other retailers around here (portland, OR). I'm looking for the standard 12 gallon tank (and I just missed one on eBay, darnit!).

Thanks!

Doug

Glyn Judson

OEM fuel tanks still available.

Doug. Berry Sheet Metal, 949.548.3613, was the original supplier to Ericson way back when and are still alive and well here in SoCal. The dad has since passed on but his son is there and glad to help you. They have almost, if not all the plans for the original tanks on hand. Go for it, Glyn Judson, E31 hull #55, Marina del Rey, CA

AleksT

Member III
I pulled out my tank when I pulled out my engine a few months ago. No holes but Fuel shut off valve is stuck and will need to be replaced. PM me if you are interested. I am willing to let it go cheap.

Tom Plummer

Member III
Coastline made my new tank for me about 4 years ago and it was a work of art. I am very pleased with their work. I sent them the measurements and about two weeks later my new tank arrived.