72 Ericson 27 Parts of the Departed

RustyJones71

Sadly was forced to dismember an old friend after years sitting on the hard due to soft decks and squirrel damage and bad gas tank.

Rig, Harken roller furling, rudder and fittings, hatches, Atomic Four w/transmission, folding table, SS rails, bow and stern, keel lead etc. Reasonable offer.

Located in Dudley, MA.

Rich

Gaviate

Member III
Hey Rich, am interested in original wind instruments if you maybe have them. I have the original Kenyon gauges mounted in cockpit bulkhead but nothing for top of mast. Would be fun to see them working rather than replace. The paddle wheel speed indicator does work so could be a full set again.
Thanks,

Gregory

RustyJones71

Sorry, lost the wind indicator while tacking up the inbound channel to Nantucket in a blow. Met the ferry coming out and snap rolled crossing the wakes. It landed on the deck and slid into the sea.

mrojec

Member I
I’m looking for the handle that lifts the door latch leading to the v berth, if there is one on the 27. I need it for a 35-3.

RustyJones71

My 27 was configured with a door on the head but don't want to separate the parts on it. Whole mahogany door is for sale.