1987 E-26 for Sale in Dallas, Texas

Fosters

My 1987 E- 26 is for sale. She is a beauty and has been well maintained and updated far beyond norm! She is listed for sale on www.sailboatowners.com for $26,500.00 Needless to say she is loaded! Wheel and RF were added from the factory and she has all new electronics ( ST-40 Depth and Speed and ST-4000W AutoPilot) all mounted in a Navpod housing attached to a new Angle guard ( 12" w X 1.25" pipes!) Pedestal Guard! She has a Ritchie SP-5 compass, New C- Cushion cockpit cushions( white w/ Blue pin stripe) New two stage bimini, and just last month a New Quantum Full batten Main! ( Hi-Mod, Dimension Polyant, 5.7 cross cut, race/cruise set up!!!!!). New Main Halyard last week, as well as a new whisker pole etc.( Just can't stop spending money on her!). Interior is newly varnished with Cetol Gloss and all new Ocean aire insulated window shades in 2001. Many other options too numerous to mention here, but call for a complete run down( the interior has custom teak work that makes this 26 totally unique from any other out there.Cabinet maker friend did meticulous work inside!)

Call me at 214-278-8822 at work or e mail me at stephen.foster@espire.net