1986 32-3 Review In Good Old Boat Mag.

gulfcoaster

Member III
The July/August issue of Good Old Boat Magazine did a nice 4 page article on a 1986 32-3. The overall opinion of the boat was very favorable. Reading the article was like reading an article about my own kid considering we have a 1987 version of the same boat!

tadslc

Member III
How can I get a copy? All I want is to read about "my" boat.

I know I could sign up for a subscription but I wouldn't be assured of getting that copy.

I also know I could actually call them a try to request it, but in this world of the internet, does anyone actually call anymore? Maybe I'll email

TRMN8R

Member II
First found it at BN on the newstand; then I subscribed. I also then perused the past issues which you can purchase if you are interested in an article in them. I bought several dating back 3 or 4 yrs. So, not to worry, if it's sold out on the newstand, then you can always purchase it after it's out. Hope this helps!

FYI: just subscribe; it's worth EVERY penney (or dollar if you will).

Akavishon

Member III
FYI: just subscribe; it's worth EVERY penney (or dollar if you will).

I agree ... I always find plenty of interesting reading material in GOB. Not so PS, which usually lasts 3-5 mins, cover to cover. It blows my mind how they dedicate 6 pages (out of ~30, = 20% of the issue) to testing - sunglasses :confused:

- Zoran

tadslc

Member III
Bought a copy over the weekend at the local book store. My first look at GOB and I liked what I saw.

Pretty good article about the 32.3 but wasn't quite as in-depth as I expected. Still it was great reading about one of my own.