Guest viewing is limited

Victron Lynx Distributors - are they worth it?

southofvictor

Member III
Blogs Author
Has anyone used Victron Lynx Distributors? I’m laying out new charge and load busses for our new batteries/alternator/solar and they were recommended to me. They seem as if they could take up less space than building my own fused positive bus bars, but that the way that they integrate the negative bus bars may negate that benefit? Anyone out there have real world experience on using them vs DIY bus bars in our space-constrained 80’s boats?
Here‘s a link to my blog post with more details on my plans and layout.

Kenneth K

1985 32-3, Puget Sound
Blogs Author
Last edited:

Solarken

Member II
Has anyone used Victron Lynx Distributors? I’m laying out new charge and load busses for our new batteries/alternator/solar and they were recommended to me. They seem as if they could take up less space than building my own fused positive bus bars, but that the way that they integrate the negative bus bars may negate that benefit? Anyone out there have real world experience on using them vs DIY bus bars in our space-constrained 80’s boats?
Here‘s a link to my blog post with more details on my plans and layout.

I like them and have used them. but worth it I believe. The Smart BMS also.

Smixon75

We have five Lynx Distributors and the Lynx shunt on Astral and love them. We opted to use a distributor as well for fusing the 3 LifePo4 batteries. The space savings, integrated fusing, and simple installation proved to be quite valuable for us.

We definitely recommend the Lynx product line.

Peter Kennedy over at PKYS offered a ton of assistance. Excellent company that cares!

1715365239467.jpeg1715365419933.jpeg1715365483890.jpeg

Last edited:

Prairie Schooner

Jeff & Donna, E35-3 purchased 7/21
We have five Lynx Distributors and the Lynx shunt on Astral and love them. We opted to use a distributor as well for fusing the 3 LifePo4 batteries. The space savings, integrated fusing, and simple installation proved to be quite valuable for us.

We definitely recommend the Lynx product line.

Peter Kennedy over at PKYS offered a ton of assistance. Excellent company that cares!

View attachment 49988View attachment 49989View attachment 49990
Wow. Looks like a nuclear sub.