Curtain Rails

John Yandow

Member I
Hi,
I would like to fine some curtain rail like the one in my boat now, see picture below. Does anyone know where I can get my hands on some?

Thanks

curtain.jpg

MarioBie

Courtain Rails

I am sure Pacific Seacraft will have them in stock.
I've purchased few parts for my E26 from them in the past.

Good luck
Mario

martinez

I was wondering if you have suggestions as to where to find replacements curtains (E-27). I was going to have some custom made but I realized there might be an alternative source maybe even a stockpile of original manufactured ones (wishful thinking).

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Walter Pearson

Member III
E-27 Curtains

I don't know of a source to obtain a direct replacement. There have been some do-it-yourself posts regarding this on the Sailnet ericson list. You might try the archives there. I bought some of the plastic slides from the company in my previous post. Sewing them on appears feasible. The curtain above the galley on my boat disintegrated when I tried to clean it, so I'm trying to make another that will match the others. I hope to clean those without doing too much damage. If I can't match - or if I get really good, I'll try to make new ones for the whole cabin.

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Curtains

Contact Sail Rite ; they've got all the boat sewing stuff you could ever want - including those rods, the pulls, etc - and machines, etc - I just got their catalog in the mail - and it's great!

//sse