• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Sea Wolf: Marina del Rey

df1995

Member I
I have the opportunity to get a NON-EQUITY SHARE in an Ericson 27 in Marina del Rey. I met one of the partners, Bob, who seemed to be a good guy but one can't be too careful in this kind of deal. I was wondering if anyone here knows these guys and can comment on them (in a private message of course). The boat is in Lot 52 on Fiji Way. It has wheel steering and furlering jib. An Atomic 4 recently replaced an outboard. The boat's name is "Sea Wolf" which is displayed on the transom.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

df1995

Member I
Sea Wolf

Seven people took the time to reply at length to this exact question you posted a few weeks ago. Perhaps you should you read it again:

http://www.ericsonyachts.org/infoex...icson-27-in-Marina-del-Rey&highlight=sea+wolf

Thanks for pointing that out. I appreciate all their replies. However, it was on another forum (I wasn't aware there was a forum for Southern California).

I might have a more responsive reply here. I'm asking about this particular boat and its owners.

Last edited:

df1995

Member I
Sea Wolf, MdR

I'm going out on this Ericson 27 tomorrow, Tuesday, at 1 PM with one of the owners, Bob. Room for another if anyone wants to come. From Marina del Rey. My phone 909-538-1524