Sea Wolf: Marina del Rey

df1995

Member I
I have the opportunity to get a NON-EQUITY SHARE in an Ericson 27 in Marina del Rey. I met one of the partners, Bob, who seemed to be a good guy but one can't be too careful in this kind of deal. I was wondering if anyone here knows these guys and can comment on them (in a private message of course). The boat is in Lot 52 on Fiji Way. It has wheel steering and furlering jib. An Atomic 4 recently replaced an outboard. The boat's name is "Sea Wolf" which is displayed on the transom.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

df1995

Member I
Sea Wolf

Seven people took the time to reply at length to this exact question you posted a few weeks ago. Perhaps you should you read it again:

http://www.ericsonyachts.org/infoex...icson-27-in-Marina-del-Rey&highlight=sea+wolf

Thanks for pointing that out. I appreciate all their replies. However, it was on another forum (I wasn't aware there was a forum for Southern California).

I might have a more responsive reply here. I'm asking about this particular boat and its owners.

Last edited:

df1995

Member I
Sea Wolf, MdR

I'm going out on this Ericson 27 tomorrow, Tuesday, at 1 PM with one of the owners, Bob. Room for another if anyone wants to come. From Marina del Rey. My phone 909-538-1524