WTB: Ericson 35-3 in the Pacific Northwest

Teranodon

Member III
I would like to buy an E35-3. Ideally, I would sail her to her new home on San Juan Island, but will put her on a truck if necessary. I am ready to pay a fair price for a boat in good condition. Any leads or advice would be greatly appreciated.

supersailor

Contributing Partner
E34-2 or 34-3

Hi Stephan,

I just got an E-mail from Loren Beach. I own an Ericson 34-2 in Port Angeles. I just took a late season solo cruise to Friday Harbor and Roche Harbor two weeks ago (the week with the big winds). The 34-2 and 35-3 are virtually the same boat with the same construction and same PHRF ratings. The stern of the 35-3 is raked more adding a little length above the waterline and the head is forward. The 34-2 has less rake in the stern and has the head aft. Otherwise, the boats are the same. The prime difference is in the cabin arrangement. The 34-2 is actually a couple inches longer than the 35-2. Go figure.

There is actually a beautiful 34-2 for sale in Bellingham right now. You can pick up the thread on the website.

If you would like to communicate more, E-mail me at rwm91@hotmail.com and I'll give you my phone number.

Bob Morrison
E-34 "Terra Nova"
Port Angeles