wtb: e 23 trailer...

rbonilla

"don't tread on me" member XVXIIIII
I may be in need of a e23 trailer in good shape....I may have a e23 to pull from SF Bay area to Boulder, Colorado...aprox 1,300 miles....thanx everyone!!...

:cool:

rbonilla

well, i went ahead and "pulled the trigger" on a nice little ericson 23...so, its is in san pedro, ca..and, i do now need a trailer...its a fixed keel...any help will be appreciated...i am learning the trailers are hard to come by....anyway, i need to go out to so cali and pull it back here to boulder...for a bit of lake sailing sessions...we will bone up on our sailing and get the kids "in the swing of things" b4 moving up to what we really want...the mid 80's ericson 38-200....cheers...:egrin:

Bob in Va

Member III
It might be easier to have a cradle made up for the boat and to buy a flatbed trailer to mount it on - a more versatile setup in some ways, and the trailer is much easier to find.

rbonilla

thats a good thought...i guess the drawback is i wouldn't be able to launch and retreive from the boat ramp...but, i could transport is from so cali out here to colorado...thanx for the idea!!...richard / colorado