wtb: a few days to a week charter - so cali

rbonilla

"don't tread on me" member XVXIIIII
I am l@@kin' for a few days to a week charter on a 1983 - 1988 ericson 38-200...slip must have nice facilities...Desire acess to catalina & channel islands. I know ericson well, have owned a number of them....Not interested in the ownership time & $$ right now, but am willing to pay the $$ for charter...Thanx...Richard / colorado :egrin:

JLK

Ericson Charter

I have a nice 35-2 that will be in Catalina this ummer & I have a few friends who may charter her for weekend to week. Let me know if this
would be of interest? Jim 619-222-7777

rbonilla

thanx Jim...I will ask and see if they are set on a 38 or not...thank you !!!:egrin:

I have a nice 35-2 that will be in Catalina this ummer & I have a few friends who may charter her for weekend to week. Let me know if this

rbonilla

JLK...That might work out...Do you have pics and/o equipment listing? What is the ball park rate you would like to get, say for 3 - 5 days?...thank you!!...richard / colorado / odyssey sailing corp / richard@bonilla.com / 970.391.6365 cell :egrin: