Wavewalker at TYC's Daffodil Marine Festival ~ Looking for Canvas recommendations

Dave P

Ahoy PNW Ericson Fleet!

Here's Wavewalker (bottom left) rafted in the Tacoma Yacht Club's guest docks for this past weekend's Daffodil Marine Festival. Great fun was had!

Wavewalker's in great shape, but could use a new mainsail cover. Also probably add a temporary Bimini for use when the day's sailing is over.

Any suggestions on patterns or providers in the PNW?

Regards!

DRP

PS. Just the the Deer Harbor Rally posting. Looking into the summer's float plan to see if we can work it.

Attachments

• IMG_5789.jpeg
    IMG_5789.jpeg
    396.1 KB · Views: 13

Nick J

Sustaining Member
Blogs Author
Contact Jason Iverson, in Olympia. His crew just did a new dodger and enclosure on a KP-44 in our marina. It's beautiful.
www.iversonsdesign.com
Iverson's work can not be overstated. I don't think it's possible to find another canvas shop better anywhere in the world. They're also great people. I've had the chance to talk to Jason a few times. He's a genuine guy who really loves what he does. He's also constantly improving the product which is no small feet given the standard they've already set. If you get a chance, ask him about the new custom fittings they just started using on their dodgers. They are a work of art and Jason is extremely proud of them. I've heard they keep a few bags of swag with thank you notes aboard their personal boat and hand them out to Iverson owners in the anchorage they're visiting.

I still need to finish a few more essential projects before I can take the plunge myself, but it's definitely on the list.