Wanted: Trailer to Rent, Midwest

Sinbad

I have decided to bring my E27 to the Kansas City area as she needs more attention than I can give her by making a one week trip to Rhode Island.

Business has kept me tethered to the KC area, and it looks like I won't have as much time to spend on the East coast as I had hoped for this year.:esad:

Is there anyone in the Midwest with a trailer I could rent? I would still have to take into consideration, time and fuel. I already have checked out the travel permit details. Even so, the cost may still be less overall than paying for professional transport.:confused:

Have any of you had experience moving an E27 over any considerable distance? Your input will be more than welcome.

rbonilla

"don't tread on me" member XVXIIIII
Sinbad...I have one in Boulder, Colorado you can use for 30 or 60 days...I would need $500 and have it kept in the origional condition as it leaves...You are welcome to tweek it to fit your e27 in the meantime...its dbl axle w/brakes...will carry up to 20k boat ... should be pleabty good...Just ping me if you are interested...thanx!!!...richard / colorado
:egrin:

I have an e27 that I trailered from Texas to Kansas City. Send me an email with your contact information and I can give you some additional details.

If you are looking for a place to sail let me know I can give you some hints on that as well. My email address is sv.islandgirl@earthlink.net.