wanted old toggle switch circuit breakers

admirals barge

Member III
74 35 II # 325

am looking for the old style toggle switch circuit breakers for the ac panel. hopefully someone who updated the panel saved the old one...

thanks
greg

dalliance
74 35 II #325

happy sailing

Ray Rhode

Member III
Greg,

I have some I saved from my 84 E-35. Not sure they are the same but if they are I'd be happy to help you out. I saved them for that reason. They look like a plain toggle switch. Let me know what amperage you need and I'll check my stock. Let me know today if possible as I'm leaving town early tomorrow and will be gone for a week.

Ray Rhode
S/Y Journey
E35-III, #189

admirals barge

Member III
toggle breakers

ray

thanks for responding.

i will be going to the boat this weekend and i will take a picture of the breakers. i have 2 that are in-op. i went to minnie's surplus parts yesterday and routed thru there milk carton full of breakers. found some earlier versions but not what i presently have.

will attempt to post the pics. i'm not in an immediate rush for the breakers so a week or 3 is fine with me.....

thanks

and have a good trip..

greg

s/y dalliance
74 35 II # 325

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Attachments...

When I clicked on "Reply" and started this little reply message...
Below this text box is a box called Additional Options.
Within that area is a clickable box called Manage Attachments.
When I click on that, new dialog box opens with the first choice at the top being Choose File. Click on that and you should be taken to a standard dialog box on your own computer desktop. You would then pick from a picture file you have already placed on your desktop or to one you know you want within a folder elsewhere on your harddrive.
NOTE: before you try to attach a picture, launch it in your photo-edit application of choice (like Photoshop Elements, if you are poor like me) and re-size a "save as" copy to something that will fit. JPG pictures must be 800 X 600 and file size under 293 KB. This would generally mean using a medium rez setting when you save it.

Sidebar: all this stuff about the image size is important so that viewers will not have to scroll both ways to see it all, and also to control server memory usage. There are a lot of photos on this site, and the crop is growing - a picture is still worth about a thousand words... fewer when someone more concise than I is posting it! :)

So, here is an example:
I went to the pics just u/l from the camera and found one of the steering sheaves just re-bushed. It was very large, so was resized to less than 600 pixels in any direction; then I did a "save as" in medium resolution and placed the copy on the desktop where I would not have to navigate to it when working in the attachments dialog box. (It's easier to find files on a Mac than on a Win box, but still... it is nice to have the file right where you can spot it easily!) :nerd:
I clicked on Choose File, selected it, and clicked on the Upload box.
That's it.
If this seems drawn-out, remember that your computer OS cannot read your mind (yet...) and must be told what you want. That's why the "dialog box" was formulated as the method of telling it your wants, step by step.
Sorry if this was too drawn out -- write to me directly if you have suggestions for improving this sort-off-almost-but-not-quite an FAQ.

Cheers,
Loren
ps: if not successful the first time remember that you can "edit" your post, and then using the "Go Advanced" box go to the same attachment choice box.

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 259
Last edited:

admirals barge

Member III
thanks loren.........pics of panel

ray hopefully here are pics of the panel

thanks
greg

Attachments

• IMAGE009.jpg
    IMAGE009.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 164
  • IMAGE010.jpg
    IMAGE010.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 167

Ray Rhode

Member III
Greg,

I think they are the same. The breakers are marked "AMF, Wood Electric Operations, Potter and Brumfield Division" Let me know what sizes you need and I'll check and see how many I can provide.

Ray

admirals barge

Member III
hi ray

hope u had a good holiday

i can't read the values completely but i believe that they are 15 amp. if 2 are available i would love to take them off your hands.....

let me know the cost

thanks
greg

s/y dalliance
74 35 II # 325
wilmington,ca

Ray Rhode

Member III
Greg,

Had a great trip but spent two days in ICU after I got back. Having fun in not for wimps.

Have two 15 amp switch/breakers that you can have for the shipping costs. Give me a mailing address and I'll stick them in one of those Prioity boxes at the PO and send them to you.

Ray

admirals barge

Member III
circuit breakers

ray

glad to hear u had a good trip, but an unpleasent home coming. glad to see that you are better..

adress

greg ocfemia jr.
1800 w. gramercy ave #50
anaheim,ca.92801

will send check to return address..

thanks ever so much..

take care

happy sailing

greg

s/y dalliance
74 35 II #325
wilmington,ca

Ray Rhode

Member III
Greg,

Switches are in the mail this morning. Don't worry about the shipping cost; I put them in a Priority Mail envelope for $4.05. Should be there in 2-3 days according to the USPS.

Ray

admirals barge

Member III
toggle switches

ray

thank you very much...hopefully some where along the line i can repay the favor

take care

happy sailing

greg

s/y dalliance
74 35 II #325
los angeles,ca