Wanted Martec Prop

Shadowfax

Member III
Been watching Ebay without much luck, so I thought I'd try here. I'm looking for a used Martec folding prop. Martec suggests a 15 X 14 X 1 RH. I find 16 mostly on Ebay. This is for a E34

Thanks,

Paul

CaptnNero

Accelerant
Bacon's ?

Have you tried the consignment shop Bacon & Associates in Annapolis ? phone: 410-263-4880

I know they always have a bunch of props.

-- neal

Shadowfax said:
Been watching Ebay without much luck, so I thought I'd try here. I'm looking for a used Martec folding prop. Martec suggests a 15 X 14 X 1 RH. I find 16 mostly on Ebay. This is for a E34

Thanks,

Paul

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
The Direct Approach...

Martec folders have been around a long time, and they routinely refurb their older ones. Maybe a call (using that non-internet ancient thingy called a "telephone") to them might help...
:)
They might have a deal on a used one or know of one or two for sale.
URL for purdy pictures and contact info is http://www.martec-props.com/

Tell 'em I said hello. I have been using one of their Autostream feathering props for a decade and always chat with them for a minute visiting their booth at Strictly Sail in Oakland.
They can advise you on what details to look for in a used one, as well.

Cheers,
Loren in PDX

ted_reshetiloff

Contributing Partner
Bacons has a pile of these things. So does Minnies out on theleft coast. I like Lorens idea of a rehabbed unit. They wear out and rattle around when they are old.

Martec Folding Prop

I replaced my 71 E29's Marte with a two blated fixed when I replaced the Atomic 4 with a Deisel due to poor performance in reverse.
I am not sure about dementions or pitch, but if interested will find out.
Paul
732-892-2436