WANTED: Ericson 35-2

BillyBeru

Looking for and Ericson 35-2 as cheap as possible.

Im a 21 year sailor and rigger in San Francisco, CA. For those of you familiar with the area Im with Easom Rigging @ Brickyard Cove Marina in Point Richmond, CA. The plan is to fully trick it out while living on it, details to follow my purchase. Something in the area is preferred but its becoming more and more apparent that Southern California may be my best option.

Please and Thanks in advance, im very excited about the possibility of soon owning my own Ericson sailboat.

Feel free to give us a call for any of your yachting needs, (510) 232-7245, even if its something we dont do, well know where to send you!

- BillyBeru

CaptDan

Member III
Hi Billy,

Our E35 isn't for sale. But, as you may know, there's an entire row of E35-2s just down the ramp from you at B-Dock. They're probably not for sale either, but with a fleet of them just a stone's throw away, I can understand your desire to own one.

Just want to say Hi and wish you luck on your search.

Capt Dan G>E35II 'Kunu" (B-Dock, BYC Marina)

BillyBeru

Thanks Dan -

Thats exactly what turned me onto them. My Dad owns the 32 SIRENA just down the dock. The boat right next to us doesnt seem to have been touched in over a year but im not sure how to get a hold of them. Anyways, thanks for the wishes!

CaptDan

Member III
Thanks Dan -

Thats exactly what turned me onto them. My Dad owns the 32 SIRENA just down the dock. The boat right next to us doesnt seem to have been touched in over a year but im not sure how to get a hold of them. Anyways, thanks for the wishes!

Ah yes. Sirena's a nice looking boat. Always admire her on the way to my pier.

I think I know which E35 you're referring to; looks like she has good bones and absentee owners. However, if memory serves, she had a bottom paint over a year ago; saw the owners bringing her back from the yard. There's no law that says you can't leave an inquiry note on the boat. I've heard of several cases of people finding their yachts that way. Also, if you approach the harbormaster, leaving your contact info, they might be persuaded to pass it onto the owners.

Capt Dan G>35II "Kunu"

boethius27

Member II
If only you were closer to Boston I'd sell you mine at a firesale price just to see her go to an owner that will improver her the right way!