Wanted: E32-3 (late 1980's) with shoal draft

sailingdeacon

Member III
Interior and exterior must be in top condition although options are not critical if the price is right. Condition or number of sails is not crtitical. Not west coast. Otherwise trucking to NC could be considered.

Carlp130

E32-3 What interior?

Hey Deacon, What interior are you looking for. There was a beautiful 1989 32-3 (45K ask ) located in Annapolis that I looked at this summer. I would have purchased this boat but the interior layout was small, ( aft head) . The v-berth was useless except for sails and the quarter berth was sized ok but hard for 2 people to get into and move around. I looked at the 32-3 in South Amboy, NJ (yachtworld) with a traditional layout but that boat was poorly cared for.

Carl

sailingdeacon

Member III
Thanks Carl... I asked about the e32 - Annapolis, and it just recently sold. I also don¹t like the open version that you described. I think it is called the e32-200 as per the 1988 Ericson brochure I have showing both it and the regular E32 which I think is a -3 or -2 which is the more traditional layout. I had the E34 which is laid out like the boat you described and is preferable I think to the E35-3. It is large enough to take advantage of the aft head and cabin.
>
> I also called about the NJ boat. It like the one in Oriental, NC is CNG which is for all intents in my area not acceptable. It was also a wing keel which I prefer not to get if I have a choice.

Thanks for your help !